If you want to enhance your breasts but are unsure between implants or fat grafting, this blog may help clarify some things. We should start by stating that no option is better than the other. It’s all about which option is best for you and the results you are seeking.In order to determine which procedure will give you the results you want, it is important to consider facts about both options. Here are some important points about fat grafting and implants…
- Fat grafting uses your own body fat, essentially transferring it from an unwanted area to another (in this case the breasts). This means your breasts will look and feel more natural and it is safer.
- There are virtually no scars with fat transfer and of course no risk of rupture and common risk factors associated with implants.
- Breast implants are more reliable when predicting a size unlike fat transfer.
- In comparison to fat grafting, implant do not require any other procedure to be performed.
- Implant can be easily removed.
Whichever option you are considering, consult with your Plastic Surgeon. They are the best source of information and can advise you on both options.
To schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, click here or call us at 727-406-4448